May Course Bundle - Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook + Ready-to-Use Content
Are you a virtual assistant, ready to learn new skills, short on time but need to create regular content?
The theme of this bundle content is social media.
In this bundle, you'll receive ready-made content and trainings, including:
- Three articles, perfect for sharing on your virtual assistant blog or creating an opt-in for potential clients;
- 30 social media graphics, ready to share or brand with your logo or business name (video included on how to brand these graphics in Canva);
- 30 social media posts - perfect for sharing on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn;
- Bonus video, all about how mindset plays a role in your success as a virtual assistant
- Video training in Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram
- PDF training in LinkedIn
Learn the latest strategies for these popular platforms and save hours of time by grabbing this ready-for-you content!
If you enjoy content like this, join the VA 101 Membership where you'll get a new course every month, access to a private Facebook group, weekly training sessions and access to me to ask your questions.
Hey there! Quality support and resources shouldn't cost more than your car payment. You want to become a virtual assistant but you want to eat, too!
I'm Regina and I've provided virtual services for clients since 2007 and having been in the workforce since 1985, I've seen and learned a lot.
When I started as a virtual assistant, I didn't have a clue what I was doing and I didn't have a lot of money. But because I was determined to make it work for my family, I pieced together everything I could and before I knew it, I had 10 clients.
For the last four years, I've coached countless virtual assistants, coming alongside them as they start their work from home journey.
Now, I'm ready to help you!