Live + Work by Faith Library
Want access to content and courses? Then you're in the right place - the Live + Work by Faith Library.
The Library is perfect:
- if you are a DIY virtual assistant, ready to grab the content and go
- if you are a seasoned virtual assistant with little time to create content for your business
- if you want regular access to courses and content at an affordable price
This is what will be uploaded every month:
- Three articles, perfect for sharing on your virtual assistant blog or creating an opt-in for potential clients;
- 30 social media graphics, ready to share or brand with your logo or business name (video included on how to brand these graphics in Canva);
- 30 social media posts - perfect for sharing on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn;
- At least one new training course
Save hours of time by grabbing this ready-for-you content and learn something new each month!
No commitment, you can cancel at anytime.
Hey there! Quality support and resources shouldn't cost more than your car payment. You want to become a virtual assistant but you want to eat, too!
I'm Regina and I've provided virtual services for clients since 2007 and having been in the workforce since 1985, I've seen and learned a lot.
When I started as a virtual assistant, I didn't have a clue what I was doing and I didn't have a lot of money. But because I was determined to make it work for my family, I pieced together everything I could and before I knew it, I had 10 clients.
For the last four years, I've coached countless virtual assistants, coming alongside them as they start their work from home journey.
Now, I'm ready to help you!